[postgres-xl-general] Error: could not begin transaction on datanodes

Deepesh Gupta kumardeepesh05 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 03:50:45 PST 2018

Hi,

I am having 1 gtm, 1 coordinator and 2 datanodes. if I am creating both
data nodes using localhost then it is working fine, but if I am creating one
using localhost and second using localhost ip then it is giving below error
while creating database,

ERROR:  Could not begin transaction on Datanodes

CONTEXT:  Error message received from nodes: datanode#2

Datanode 2  Logs:

ERROR:  node "coord1_27678" does not exist

STATEMENT:  SET global_session TO

coord1_27678;SET parentPGXCPid TO 27678;

Thanks and Regards,

Deepesh