[postgres-xl-general] GTM Memory Leak?

Joe Blackmer joe.blackmer at keepscorp.com
Mon Nov 20 11:42:56 PST 2017

I've been testing the latest stable version with 1 GTM, 2 coordinators, and 2 data nodes with a very small data set (2 MB in CSV text files).  About every 2 days the GTM process dies with an out of memory error.  I'm not doing anything more than inserting, updating, and selecting data.  I'm using the default configuration from the getting started documentation.  Each data node and the GTM have 8 GB of RAM and the coordinators are collocated with the data nodes.  I've noticed the memory for the GTM steady climbs while the data nodes stay fairly constant.

Is this a known issue?

Best,
Joe Blackmer
VP of Technology