[Postgres-xl-general] Corrupted shared memory in 9.5

Felix Ng felix.ng at sopwr.com
Wed Jun 15 11:51:21 PDT 2016

Is there any more information we can help provide?

Felix Ng Chief Technology Officer
::::::: Social Power Limited :::::::
M +852 9229 2422 | T +852 3483 1338 | F +852 3010 8228
web www.sopwr.com | facebook socialpowerintelligence

DISCLAIMER

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above and may contain information that is
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is
notify us immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the
original message. Thank you.