[Postgres-xl-general] postgres-xl -9.5 regression test

Varun Shaji varunshaji at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:51:54 PST 2016

I found it from google . (REF-http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/regress-evaluation.html <ref-http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/regress-evaluation.html>)  It actually looks at diff from expected and results to understand whether test was wrong or not.
In my case the issue was simple things like difference in node names etc.

I plan to make my own expected files to overcome this.