[Postgres-xl-general] adding datanode : coordinator & oom kill

Pavan Deolasee pavan.deolasee at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 00:18:24 PDT 2016

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 12:44 PM, Florian Iragne <florian at iragne.fr> wrote:

> Hi Pavan,
>
> Here is the log with several call to MemoryContextStats(TopMemoryContext)
> during the alter table
> http://pastebin.com/Bm4w6Awm
>
> In the meantime, i'll try to use the latest release and the latest git and
> check if it works

Thanks Florian. I fixed a potential leak a few seconds back. Make sure you
try with 9bca2bd608c11b4abe6cb25539c41f8f965ec751 in XL9_5_STABLE branch
and let me know if it works. My test with 10GB data passed (which was
failing earlier) with the patch. Now running with 100GB table.

Thanks,
Pavan

--
 Pavan Deolasee                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/