[Postgres-xl-general] How to test failover and recovery of GTM/Datanode?

FattahRozzaq ssoorruu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 01:39:33 PDT 2015

Dear fellas Postgres-XL enthusiasts,

My questions as below
1. How to test failover the GTM from master node to the slave node?
2. How recovery back the GTM that was in slave to be the GTM in the master node?
3. How to test failover the Datanode from master node to the slave node?
4. How recovery back the Datanode that was in slave to be the Datanode
in the master node?
5. What is the command I should type in the PGXC_CTL console?
6. Where I can find the document/cheatsheet about the commands relate to this?

Thank you,
FattahRozzaq