[Postgres-xl-general] Postgres-XL parameters related for stable

Durgamahesh Manne maheshpostgres9 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 04:59:06 PST 2015

Hi Sir
I am mahesh . i am currently working on postgres-XL database
cluster.as i have configured postgres-XL on multiple servers . i have
3 servers .1 proxy and 1 datanode and 1 coordinator for 1 server  same
as for 2nd server. gtm as seperate server as i have configured and
started as well along with server mapping in pg_hba conf

data replicated in replicated mode and as well as distributed way in XL

Sir let me know can i change any xl parameters in xl coor and datanode
without any issues in order to mpp
  i am new to postgres-xl as my company moved to XL cluster
i only working on XL in my company

Thanks at Regards
Mahesh
8390157448