[Postgres-xl-general] PGXL customer deployment

Ramanuj Hari hari.ramanuj at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 06:37:24 PST 2015

Hi Folks,

We are in final phase of integrating PGXL and ready for Q2 production
deployment of PGXL, as I believe PGXL will give infinite horizontal
scaling. In our test case of 100 Mbps incoming traffic, there were 1Billion
rows and 300 GB PGXL DB disk size, in a day. We need to keep data for 1
year, and provide report out of it. There are requirement that customer may
have several GB of incoming traffic(hence there might be 80-100 Billion
rows and 24-30 TB of disk size in a day). I believe PGXL would be able to
handle such load if I give sufficient number of datanodes and
co-ordinators, gtm proxy. Please correct me if my assumptions are wrong.

I have been asked to find out example of production deployment of PGXL in
some good company.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Ramanuj