[Postgres-xl-general] Failed to get pooled connection

Aaron Jackson ajackson at revionics.com
Thu Sep 18 23:40:41 PDT 2014

Didn't see any networking issues.  And there's no cluster reconfiguration, it happened today when I happened to bring up a new client.

Andrei, good point, I didn't even think about the fact that we have datanode to datanode connections here.  Coming from PGXC, we'd multiple directly as a factor of the coordinators.  I'll try bumping the connections, but I don't think we've been even close to the connection limit.  But you never know where resources could be getting scoured from in a datanode to datanode scenario.  Good call.

Aaron