[Postgres-xl-general] [Postgres-xl-developers] General query

Nikhil Sontakke nikhils at translattice.com
Fri Sep 12 11:04:26 PDT 2014

Hi Saurabh,

Looks like the XL cluster was not created using pgxc_ctl? Recommend you to
create the cluster using pgxc_ctl. Here's some documentation which Mason
had posted some time ago.

http://files.postgres-xl.org/documentation/installation.html

http://files.postgres-xl.org/documentation/pgxc_ctl.html

HTH,
Nikhils

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 8:05 PM, Saurabh Gupta A <
saurabh.a.gupta at ericsson.com> wrote:

>  Below error is coming when trying to insert the data in a table of
> postgres-xl:
>

> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: Invalid Datanode number
>
>         at
> org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2157)
>
>         at
> org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1886)
>
>         at
> org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:255)
>
>         at
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:559)
>
>         at
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeWithFlags(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:417)
>
>         at
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.executeUpdate(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:363)
>

> *Can somebody provide the solution of this?*

> Regards:
>
> Saurabh Gupta
>
> Ericsson India Global Service Private Limited, Gurgaon

Distributed and Clustered Database Solutions
Postgres-XL Support