[Postgres-xl-general] [Postgres-xl-developers] General query

Mason Sharp msharp at translattice.com
Fri Sep 12 10:00:06 PDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 9:17 AM, Saurabh Gupta A <
saurabh.a.gupta at ericsson.com> wrote:

>  Thanks Nikhil !!
>

> Can you please provide me sample java program.

Here is an sample ccode:

http://www.stormdb.com/content/connecting-java-applications-stormdb-using-jdbc-driver

Also, for your particular case you may need to provide your code (or a
similar simpler case) for us to look into it.

--
Mason Sharp

TransLattice - http://www.translattice.com
Clustered, Distributed PostgreSQL