[Postgres-xl-general] I choose PostgreSQL or PostgresXL?

Arthur Chan arthur1977.chan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 22:59:56 PDT 2014

Hello, I recently contacted PostgreSQL and PostgresXL these two database
systems.

My database needs are:

1 standard relational database, with ACID properties.
2 To be able to expand horizontally, that is, through multiple physical or
virtual host for the database to read and write
   To synchronize and load.

Will these two sets of databases can reach my needs?
If the two can be achieved under the circumstances, these two operating
systems in my demand there any restrictions or differences?

Thank you for your reply and help.