[Postgres-xl-general] pgxc_ctl failing

John Melesky john.melesky at rentrakmail.com
Thu Oct 23 06:39:30 PDT 2014

Executing pgxc_ctl made that directory, including the coordExtraConfig file
and the pgxc_log directory.

The pgxc_ctl_bash script was not placed there, however.

Running it again with the directory present ended with the same results.

--
John Melesky | Sr Database Administrator
503.284.7581 x204 | john.melesky at rentrak.com <john.melesky at rentrakmail.com>