[Postgres-xl-general] Exceptions constitute internal subtransaction

Aaron Jackson ajackson at revionics.com
Wed Nov 19 11:10:27 PST 2014

They are probably right that it is less pressing in the short-term.

Still, I think there is a broader conversation that I need to have with my executive sponsors around our investment into PGXL development.  Our executive team is currently in a monthly meeting but I will try to queue that conversation up with our CTO next week.

Aaron