[Postgres-xl-general] orphan temp tables

Pavan Deolasee pavan.deolasee at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 21:42:48 PST 2014

Hi Aaron,

We fixed a bug in the master branch which could cause such errors. I wonder
if the code that you're running has that fix.

commit 70c6306f2c0e3ede6c9348659cf0840f4ca7f087
Author: Pavan Deolasee <pavan.deolasee at gmail.com>
Date:   Mon Oct 20 16:26:15 2014 +0530

    Handle TEMP relations appropriately.

    There were couple of places where the check for MyCoordId was missing.
This was
    leaving buffers of temporary tables in the buffer cache, even after a
table is
    dropped/truncated. Later when the buffer is chosen for eviction, it
will fail
    to write the buffer and report an error. Similar issues can also lead
to fsync
    failure.

    Per report from Jov. Investigation and fixes by me

Thanks,
Pavan

--
Pavan Deolasee