[Postgres-xl-general] Does it mean any severe problems for my XL make?

Eason Yi 11719668 at qq.com
Sun Dec 7 22:47:55 PST 2014

Thanks, Pavan.

I had downloaded XL source code from the website and just used the plain make command.
Following commands were used in my XL make process.

#apt-get install flex bison openjade docbook-style-dsssl

#apt-get install libreadline6 libreadline6-dev

#apt-get install zlib1g.dev‍

# wget http://jaist.dl.sourceforge.net/project/postgres-xl/Releases/Version_9.2rc/postgres-xl-v9.2-src.tar.gz

# tar -zxvf postgres-xl-v9.2-src.tar.gz

# cd postgres-xl