[Postgres-xl-developers] 答复: 答复: regression bug fix(Internet mail)

Tomas Vondra tomas.vondra at 2ndquadrant.com
Mon Oct 16 09:13:13 PDT 2017

On 10/16/2017 03:43 AM, senhu(胡森) wrote:
> Hi,tomas:
> In PostgreSQL, no function called ' split_pathtarget_at_srfs ', this
> function is particular in PGXL to split pathtargets.
No, it most certainly is not XL-specific function. See

https://github.com/postgres/postgres/blob/REL_10_STABLE/src/backend/optimizer/util/tlist.c#L786

in the PostgreSQL 10 source.

> I think the problem is in this function, not the function '
> add_new_columns_to_pathtarget '. The pathtargets created in '
> split_pathtarget_at_srfs ' are used as groupby columns, but are not
> set the sortgrouprefs, so groupby can not located the pathtarget.

Not sure. Perhaps your patch is the correct way to fix this. I'm not
very familiar with this part of the code, will have to study it a bit
more. What I'd like to achieve is fixing the root cause and not just the
symptoms.

regards