[Postgres-xl-developers] regression bug fix

senhu(胡森) senhu at tencent.com
Tue Oct 10 04:25:02 PDT 2017

Hi, all:

   When I run the case tsrf of regression on latest version of PGXL, I get the error message

“ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist”. It seems like the problem is in function

‘split_pathtarget_at_srfs’, add new column to pathtarget just appends the expressions, but do not

set the sortgrouprefs. I share a patch to set the sortgrouprefs at the end of creation of pathtarget,

I think it may be better to set the sortgrouprefs when creating pathtarget.

regards

senhu (senhu at tencent.com<mailto:senhu at tencent.com>)