[Postgres-xl-developers] FreeBSD Port

Jov amutu at amutu.com
Sun Jun 18 07:14:06 PDT 2017

To check the exit status,just add "set -e" on the top of the script after
shebang.

But some command such as sed may exit 0 but do the wrong work if you write
bad regex expr.I think it is fine here because the c compiler will tell us
if the output of the script is ok after all.

Jov

2017年6月18日 8:54 PM,"Tomas Vondra" <tomas.vondra at 2ndquadrant.com>写道: