[Postgres-xl-developers] FreeBSD Port

Jov amutu at amutu.com
Sat Jun 17 04:06:30 PDT 2017

Hi,
ex/vi on linux usually is vim,which has a lot of imprisonment than vi.While
vi/ex on FreeBSD is the old vi.The problem can also be resolved by add vim
as build dependencise for Postgres-XL,but it is wired for database build
depend on a editor.

I fix some bug for pgxl 3 years ago and one of them is about wait.h. see:
https://sourceforge.net/p/postgres-xl/mailman/message/33134489/

Regards,
Jov