[Postgres-xl-developers] FreeBSD Port

Tomas Vondra tomas.vondra at 2ndquadrant.com
Thu Jun 15 03:21:35 PDT 2017

Hi John,

Thanks for the patches - I'll look at them more closely either today or
tomorrow. Replacing "ex" with "sed" seems fine, so chances are I'll
commit that right away.

One comment - this mailing list requires a subscription, otherwise the
messages wait for approval. I've approved it, but please subscribe
before sending the next one (there's a subscription link at
http://www.postgres-xl.org/community/).

regards
Tomas