[Postgres-xl-developers] about ERROR: GTM generated global XID not available.

bryain pgdevuser at 163.com
Tue May 12 22:58:59 PDT 2015

Hi all!

XL cluster with 1 gtm, 1 coordinator and 2 datanodes, and started them successfully.

But when I connected to coordinator node to configure the cluster, can use command "CREATE NODE coordinator01 WITH...",  but when I connected to datanode node I got failed. Why?

ERROR:  GTM generated global XID not available
HINT:  Check if GTM/GTM-proxy is running @ localhost:6666 and reachable from this host. Your firewall could also block access to a host/port

This case can't configure the cluster,previous versions can be such a configuration,is this a bug?

Bryain