[Postgres-xl-developers] Postgres-XL: a docker container

Matthieu Lagacherie matthieu at lagacherie.fr
Mon Jan 19 05:19:23 PST 2015

Hi Mason,

Thank you for your feedback.
The script have a standalone mode and you can generate a custom
configuration file by specifiying the IPs of the PGXL hosts (--static
option).

Example:
python run.py --conf ~/pgxc_ctl --static "192.168.0.1,192.168.0.2"

Regards,

Matthieu

PS: the link to the pgxl-docker on postgres-xl.org page is not clickable.