[Postgres-xl-developers] Sanity pass build

Ramanuj Hari hari.ramanuj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:36:49 PST 2015

Hi Mason,

Thank you for response.

I need to have a build that should be sanity pass, so that it can be
considered for production deployment.

With postgres-xl-v9.2-src.tar.gz, I had face "add datanode master ..."
command. Had send mail to list, 'Pavan' suggested that pick latest build
that has lots of bug fixes. With this I am in dilemma that which labeled
build should I consider for production deployment of our product.

Is there any release candidate around which can be considered for
production deployment.

Thanks,
Ramanuj