[Postgres-xl-developers] How to help or contribute?

Mason S masonlists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:51:42 PDT 2015

Thank you for offering, contributions are very welcome.  It may make sense
to focus on areas of particular personal interest to you, but documentation
could certainly be improved, especially around getting up and running
quickly.

Please feel free to contract me directly to discuss more.

Regards,

Mason