[Postgres-xl-developers] How to help or contribute?

Begoli, Edmon ebegoli at utk.edu
Tue Apr 7 08:50:58 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I am very glad and happy to see that there is an open source effort going
on for parallel postgres.
(I've been using greenplum and Redshift for year)

I wanted to ask if there is a some very small task, even writing
documentation where I could 'give back' to this effort.
Over time, as I get more familiar with the project and hopefully find more
time, I would like to contribute more, specially related to implementation
of algorithms.

Please advise.
(feel free to contact me directly on my e-mail below)

Best regards,
*Edmon Begoli, PhD*
Chief Data Officer, Research Scientist
Joint Institute for Computational Sciences (JICS)
ebegoli at tennessee.edu
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ebegoli