[Postgres-xl-developers] [Postgres-xl-bugs] Fwd: Can you Help me im stuck installing PGXL

Koichi Suzuki koichi.dbms at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 20:24:27 PDT 2015

You will encounter many pitfalls if you try to configure XL totally
manually.    Pgxc_ctl will be a good point to start with.   Please
build pgxc_ctl at your contrib directory and use it.
http://sourceforge.net/p/postgres-xc/xc-wiki/PGOpen2013_Postgres_Open_2013/
includes some material on pgxc_ctl, which is for Postgres-XC, not for
Postgres-XL.  Difference in Postgres-XL is XL's datanode also need a
port for the connection pooler.   For this, you may need to find XL's
documentation, which is in your release material.

Mason, could you give Maharaja HTML document site for XL?

Regards;

---
Koichi Suzuki