[Postgres-xl-developers] Using pgxc_ctl

Aaron Jackson ajackson at revionics.com
Thu Sep 11 10:41:36 PDT 2014

Might want to note that in some environments, ssh does not execute the .profile or .bash_profile (specifically many se environments).  In these cases, it either needs to be explicitly set in the sshd_config or you'll just have to add those paths to the machine environment (e.g. /etc/environment).

I've had to do this on several ubuntu instances that we have that are set with tight security.

Aaron