[Postgres-xl-developers] Code documentation

Nikhil Sontakke nikhils at translattice.com
Fri May 23 00:21:26 PDT 2014

Hi Atri,

Do you mean documentation about code functions, etc. or the overall XL
architecture?

You can find an overview of the architecture here:
http://www.postgres-xl.org/overview/

Otherwise the source code is the best documentation of how things are :-)

Regards,
Nikhils

--
TransLattice - http://www.translattice.com
Distributed and Clustered Database Solutions