[Postgres-xl-developers] Build problem - make check-world

Nikhil Sontakke nikhils at translattice.com
Wed Jun 4 06:00:34 PDT 2014

Hi Vladimir,

I do not think "make check-world" has been implemented/supported in XL.

The check part tries to create a XL cluster, which is not
tested/implemented enough.

Would recommend to carry out "make world" followed by creating a cluster to
your liking and then calling "make installcheck" subsequently.

Regards,
Nikhils

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 11:27 AM, Vladimir Koković <
vladimir.kokovic at a-asoft.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've tried git build check-world on Ubuntu 14.04 and Fedora release 20
> (Heisenbug).
>
> In both OS build failed !
>
> Look in "src-test-regress-log/postmaster_3.log" for details.
>
> Vladimir Kokovic DP senior
> 4 June 2014, Belgrade, Serbia

TransLattice - http://www.translattice.com
Distributed and Clustered Database Solutions