[Postgres-xl-developers] Error in make

Atri Sharma atri.jiit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 10:24:22 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I am trying to build postgres-xl from source but have the following error:

   The object-relational database management system now known as
  PostgreSQL is derived from the
  POSTGRES package written at the
  University of California at Berkeley.  With over two decades of
  development behind it, PostgreSQL is now
  the most advanced open-source database available anywhere.

   The Berkeley POSTGRES Project

     make[4]: *** [HTML.index] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/home/atri/Downloads/postgres-xl/doc-xc/src/sgml'
make[3]: *** [sql_help.h] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/atri/Downloads/postgres-xl/src/bin/psql'
make[2]: *** [all-psql-recurse] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/atri/Downloads/postgres-xl/src/bin'
make[1]: *** [all-bin-recurse] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/atri/Downloads/postgres-xl/src'
make: *** [all-src-recurse] Error 2
atri at atri-Lenovo-IdeaPad-Y500:~/Downloads/postgres-xl$

Not sure why I am getting this error. Please advice.

Regards,

Atri
--
Regards,