[Postgres-xl-developers] fix postgres-xl build on FreeBSD

Pavan Deolasee pavan.deolasee at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 23:26:41 PST 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 8:45 AM, Jov <amutu at amutu.com> wrote:

> hi Pavan,
>    Thanks for your review,but it seams the patch which you have commit is
> imcomplete

Thanks Jov, I clearly missed those other files. I've now checked in more
changes related to this. I also took liberty to remove old/unused bash
scripts, files which are auto-generated and integrated the alternate
template file in the auto generation mechanism.

I've confirmed that there are no shebang bash lines, but please test on
your side on FreeBSD to ensure we got everything correct this time.

Thanks,
Pavan
--
Pavan Deolasee